Your order is important to us. If you have questions about your online order, please email us at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you with answers as soon as we can! Read below if you think you’ve lost your package.
Time & Costs
USA: We are shipping all packages either Priority Mail, which usually arrive within 2 to 3 days, or with UPS if the shipping estimate shows the same 2 – 3 day delivery time. (We have had issues with first-class USPS especially during the pandemic so we don’t offer that anymore). We do charge $5 for orders under $50 for shipping. Priority Express is available as well at checkout for an additional fee.
INTERNATIONAL: Please email us at [email protected] for questions regarding international shipping. We are able to ship to select countries including the UK and Mexico. UPS does not support international hemp shipments at this time, so we are limited to Postal (priority).
UK: We do collect and withhold VAT. This should help shipments clear customs quickly.
CANADA: We are no longer able to ship to Canada, as Canada will seize imported CBD products unless you have very select import agreements as a medical distributor, which we don’t. (We feel this is odd due to the lax cannabis laws in Canada, but there’s nothing we can do.)
FULFILMENT: Our domestic packages typically ship the same day if your order is placed during business hours and if the product is in stock; if your order is placed after business hours or if you are an international customer, we will ship the following business day. You will receive an email after we ship with your tracking number. If you didn’t get an order confirmation email, please email us with inquiries at [email protected].
Help, I Didn’t Get My Package!
Here are some tips to help if you think your package may be missing:
1. Check your tracking number to see if it’s been delivered.
2. Contact your neighbors or your building manager to determine if it went to the wrong place. Our boxes are typically small, white 6 x 4 boxes from Ripon Naturals LLC
3. Call or visit your local post office or UPS with your tracking number, and see if they have any information.
4. Contact us at [email protected] with your order number, and we’ll help you out!
5. If your shipment is international, there may be time required to clear customs. To help with this, we do include a lab report and commercial invoice for customs. Please be patient and follow your tracking information.